Legal Opinion Letter for Eligibility to Get Re-Married in Ontario
We write legal opinion letters to people who plan to get married, giving reasons why a divorce should be recognized in Ontario.
Get Your Foreign Divorce Recognized
Zvulony & Co. is a leader in fast and efficient legal services. We provide legal opinion letters giving reasons why your divorce or annulment should be recognized in Ontario. You can then submit that legal opinion letter to ServiceOntario along with your other documentation to obtain your marriage license.
Special Flat Rate Price
If you were divorced outside of Canada and wish to get remarried in Ontario then the Government of Ontario requires, among other things, a legal opinion letter from an Ontario lawyer, addressed to both people who plan to get married, giving reasons why the divorce or annulment should be recognized in Ontario. We can provide you with such a legal opinion letter in a timely and affordable fashion for a flat rate price of only $249 (taxes extra, must meet eligibility requirements).
Should you find a lower price that is advertised online by another Ontario lawyer, we will beat it by 10% of the difference. Call our office for more information.
What You Get:
- An original legal opinion letter signed by an Ontario lawyer and addressed to both people who plan to get married giving specific reasons why the foreign divorce or annulment should be recognized in Ontario; (our eligibility requirements must be met)
- An instant and free preliminary opinion by email on whether the Ontario lawyer is of the opinion that the foreign divorce or annulment should be recognized in Ontario;
- Free Shipping and handling via Canada Post Mail or Pick up at our office. (optional FedEx Priority Overnight Shipping also available for an extra fee)
- Fast Turn Around – We promise to have your legal opinion letter ready to be shipped to you or picked up within 7 business days from when we get all your documents & payment. (Super Fast Turn Around available – for an additional fee.)
You do not need to come to our Toronto law office. Everything can be done using the internet and mail/courier.
To be eligible for this special offer you must meet all of the following requirements:
- one of the spouses named in the divorce must have been “ordinarily resident” in the jurisdiction (state or province) that granted the divorce, for at least one year prior to when the divorce application was started;
- one of the persons named in the divorce is the person hiring our law firm and that person must provide us certain information using our secure online system;
- You must provide us with the following (instructions on how to send that to us will be given if you fill out the form below):
- Sign our retainer agreement;
- A notarized copy of the divorce decree OR the original court stamped copy of the divorce decree; (A photocopy or scan will be rejected. If the decree is not in English, you will need to include a translated copy and an affidavit sworn by a certified translator)
- A copy of your completed marriage application;
- A copy of 1 piece of government issued photo identification of yourself; and
- Payment of our fees
To get started, fill out the form below. We will then email you our form and further instructions.